Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gary & Tasha's Sealing

Like I promised here are some of the pictures from Gary & Tasha's sealing (Seth's Little Brother) They were sealed in the Sacramento Temple on New Years Eve. Of course there are also pictures on my Photography Blog (http://www.angiehansenphotography.blogspot.com/)!!



My Favorite shot of the day!!!


That's Gary for you! There were a bunch of really nice pictures of him, but this one is just Gary so I chose this one for our family blog! If you want to see nice picture go to my Photo blog!!


Tasha was a beautiful Bride!


This was really cool with the Temple in the background.


Being silly is just so much more fun!


1, 2, 3 DIP!! I said dip not giggle!!



Every bride has to kick up her feet and check out her ring right? Maybe grooms don't get that memo.


Man, Gary could NOT get his butt to sick out!!! The picture turned out really awesome even if Gary doesn't got booty skills!



The whole dang party! (See I was even in it!!)



Gary's Parents



Tasha's Parents

Time to add the siblings!!



Tasha's Parents put together some good looking food!


Of course JD wanted Grandpa to eat his Grape....I don't think Dwain was all that interested!


So he tried to feed his grape to Aunt Tasha!! Don't worry now that your my Aunt I have a LOT of stuff to feed you, get use to it!!


Gary had no problem finding the food...well at least the drinks... How about a cup bud!


Lacey and Duane were there with their two adorable son's!!


Grandma's always have to inspect to make sure that babies are doing fine!


Are you sure this waters sanitary? This is the 2nd person I have seen drinking out of it!! Hello, do they not have cups in New Orleans?


The cake, made by Liz!!

Hold up! something is wrong with this picture... Back to the cake!!!


There was no cake smashed in the face, just fed to each other... aww how sweet!


At the end of the day it was just a long day for JD and Aunt Liz...so they took a nap!

So there is a little tour of our adventure! Like I said there are more pictures on my Photography Blog that you can check out! Also check back soon for pictures from our Great adventures at the park!!

No comments: